Health-Enhancing Dog Grooming in Wrigleyville, Chicago
At Wrigleyville Veterinary Center, we’re pleased to offer professional dog grooming services so we can pamper your pet to their heart’s content. In addition to polishing up your pet’s appearance, our groomers can also attend to areas that may not be in the best condition and could be affecting your pet’s health. Routine pet grooming can prevent certain physical problems and keep your pet comfortable (and looking great) on a regular basis.
If you have any suggestions for our groomers as to how you’d like your pet to be groomed, please email us a few pictures for reference before scheduling an appointment.
Book Your Pet’s Visit Today!
Health Issues Pet Grooming
While not all pets are the same and will not need the same level of care to manage their appearance, regular baths, brush outs, and nail trims are beneficial to every pet. They can prevent:
- The build-up of dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and loose hair
- Painful matting that pulls on the skin, causing irritation
- Potential skin infections
- Overgrown nails that accumulate bacteria and can grow into the paw pads, affecting your pet’s posture and gait
- Ruptured/infected anal glands
- Ear mites and ear infections
Before Your Pet Comes to Visit
Keeping our grooming facility safe and sanitary for every guest is important to us. Make sure your pet is current on their vaccinations, fecal testing, and parasite prevention. You are always welcome to call us if you need to verify your pet’s health history.